Thursday, 19 November 2009

Some News And Some Exciting News!!

Hi again.
First some not so exciting news.
I have decided to withdraw from the DT at Digital Ink Co., for a variety of reasons which I won't go into here. But it is with sadness that I do so. I will however be staying in touch with my teamies, most of which have also left.
Now to the exciting news. . .
I have been selected to be part of the new DT at My Grafico!! I am well chuffed they chose little old me to play along with them. Just hope I can do them justice. My term starts in January through June. Can't wait . . . !! Yeay!!

10 comments:

Lisa B said...

You go girl!!!!!!! My hats off to you...you rock!

Lisa

Martha said...

congrats!!!

Saskia said...

Congratulations Teri!!!!!!!!!!!

Saskia :)

Dragonlady said...

Hi Teri,

I went for that one too. I am so pleased for you, I know you will do a brilliant job. As one door closes another one opens!!

Hugs Ali x

Rose said...

Congrats Teri! You really deserve it, have fun!

CraftyC said...

Congratulations Teri!
Clairex

Kim said...

Thanks for sticking with me, friend! Congrats on your new DT spot. You know I'll be following along with you!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

PaperCrafty said...

Congrats on the new DT assignment!! Can't wait to see your wonderful creations!!

Stephanie said...

I think you'll definitely do it justice :) Congrats & can't wait to work together!!

Jennifer Scull said...

congrats to you dear one!!! you will be a shining star in so many ways! sorry about the other.... but you have to do what is right for you. 'nuff said. big hugs to you as one who has been there! :)