Thursday, 12 November 2009

Sneaky Peaks - BIG Reveal

Hi all,

Another quickie I'm afraid - sooo much to do and NO time to do it in!!

Earlier this week I showed a few sneaky peak images of a card that I made for the New Releases at Digital Ink Co Shop. You really must browse through all the fabby new images, there are some Luvvlies available now, so have a look.

Well now it's time to reveal the actual card itself. I was using images from Stamping Dragon Designs. These just smacked of monotone to me, so I ran with that theme, and made this Thank You card with little tag tucked at the top. I teamed the images up with some spotty papers.





You can see all the cards revealed by my team-mates on the Digital Ink Challenge Blog, and while you are there, why don't you check out the challenge this week and have a go!

16 comments:

blackdragon said...

Top class as always my friend.... adore black and white, so elegant.
'Stamping dragon'?great name hey?... do they do dragons i wonder?
Hope you are keeping ok... love and hugs lynx

PaperCrafty said...

Very pretty!! Love the black & white!!

stitchy said...

Teri,
Black and white are awesome together and I love the little fobs you did, just adorable...
hugz
stitchy

Lisa B said...

I love the monotone colors..and the hidden tags!

Micki said...

I'm squealing in delight, lol.... I love black n white. It's sooooo elegant. I love what you did with this digi stamp. Absolutely stunning.

Micki said...

PS: I finally got your freebie colored, hoping to create a card this weekend & share (that's if I don't kill hubby first - dang craftroom)

mulberry station said...

Nice black and white card!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
This is beautiful. It has such an impact visually you hardly notice that it is shades of black and white. Stunning is not too much of an overstatement. So classy.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Kim said...

Love your finished project! YOur teasing peeks really set up the anticipation! you go girl! It is divine!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Dragonlady said...

Wow Teri, this is fantastic and worth the wait. THe montone theme is perfect.

Hugs Ali x

Judy said...

Terri,

I love this card. I really do!! So elegantly put together. Well Done!

Raquel said...

Awesome card!! I too like the black and white. It came out nicely. I love you layout to and you lil pull out tag. Very creative!!

Hugs,
Raquel

LINDA said...

Simply stunning card!!!Love it!!Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Dragons Lair Designs said...

WOW Absolutly Beautifull Thank you so much for using my Word Art Pack i love them both and that tag is adortable :)

You can find them both on my blog and Slideshow :)

Hugggss Janette
Stamping Dragon Designs

Lisa T said...

Teri - Those are beautiful! Very elegant and crisp. I love the black and white!

Diane Davies said...

We both had similiar ideas for thes images but you took your to the next level. Stunning! : )