Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Red, Green and Gold

Hi all, and Happy Tuesday!

Another dark and soggy day here, so guess what I'll be doing all day!! LOL

WOW - you guys rocked the boat at Tuesday Taggers last week with all your entries! Keep it up folks! We have a new theme, a colour one for this week. We want to see Red, Green and Gold on your projects. Doesn't matter what you make, as long as there is Red, Green and Gold on it.



For my card, I used an image from my shop, Delicious Doodles. I coloured the Mistletoe with watercolour pencils and layered with foam pads, then I put some glistening snow on it here and there. Backing papers are digital, from Tinker & Co., and Artylicious. I made a snowflake with gold card and popped the sentiment on top of it, then finished with a few shiny gold brads. Simple!

If you want more inspiration head across to the Tuesday Taggers Blog and have a shifty at the fabby creations done by my DT sisters - wowsers!!

4 comments:

Clarky J said...

This is gorgeous Teri almost makes me want to wake my hubby up for a kiss LOL janet

itsabrt said...

Oh my gosh I love this card Now that I know it's mistletoe I feel foolish but when I first saw this I thought is was an amazing abstract piece of art! It is amazing! Beth

Michelle said...

Teri you do such amazing things with your images, this is stunning. So glad you're part of the gang!
x Michelle

melody said...

what a scrumptious card ~ and whoa..kewl mistletoe! love it chickie