Friday, 6 November 2009

Osprey Card for Men


Hi folks,

Here's a quickie I knocked up for a Male card. Handy because that is what the theme is at Polka Doodles until Sunday. Wanted to pop this one on before fetching the wee one from School.

The papers are a tartan one that I scanned in and fiddled with the colours to get one to match a Sepia theme I wanted. The Osprey is my own sketch, which was black and white, but I made it Sepia toned. I layered with foam pads, and added three little brads - these were required for the theme, along with the Male thing.

Hope it will do. . .

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Fantastic Teri. Can I order a golden Eagle and a Red kite like these - know just the people to give them to.
Love your sketch type digi's even more than I love the others. Fabulous!!
x Michelle

Michelle said...

Fantastic Teri, love these sketches even more than I love your drawings
Can I order a Golden Eagle and a Red Kite, know just the people to send them to. Fabulous!!
x Michelle

LINDA said...

WOW!! What a fantastic guy card..Super image.. very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Micki said...

Wow, that bird truly looks alive. Great job...... again, I never thought about scanning in paper and then adjusting the color to match. Great idea and beautiful card!

hugs

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
This card is regal. A great image for a man card and so well done.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Dragonlady said...

Teri this is a fantastic sketch of an Osprey - you are a very lucky and talented person.
Beautiful card.

Hugs Ali x

Kim said...

Perfect for a masculine card. That plaid base paper is brilliant with the eagle! Lovin it!
blessings,
Kim xXx

Avril Ann said...

Oh Teri you are such an inspiration, I love this, and so different from all the male cards that are about at the minute. Hugs Avril xxx

PaperCrafty said...

Great masculine card Teri!!

Saskia said...

Teri,

Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles with this great card!!

Saskia :)

Kerry said...

Fantastic drawing, the osprey looks as though it's flying away from the card. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

Tip Top said...

I think it will do! Great card and thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!