Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Nuttin' Better. . .

Morning all from a windswept Scotland!

Today sees another new sketch from Arlana at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. We have another sponsor this time, Joni from Inktegrity, and she is offering a prize for the winner!



I chose to use Joni's doodle of Candi the Squirrel. Such a cutie! And the set came with ready-made sentiments too, one of which I also used for my card.

I used papers from Tinker & Co for the backings, and made a strip to go across and also the flower out of it too. I coloured the image with my watercolour pencils and only lightly layered it, as it was a bit fiddly!!



Head on over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday and take a look at my DT sister's work for some extra inspiration - some fab creations girls!! Go on, have a go - you may be lucky enough to win the prize this week!!

7 comments:

mulberry station said...

What a fun card. I love the image. He is really cute. I really like the browns you have used for your card. That flower is fabulous! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Kelly Landers said...

Great sketch card Teri! I love that cute little squirrel image! Perfect fall card!

Rose said...

Adorable card Teri! I love that image and the way you used lace on your card! Beautiful work!

Arlana said...

Teri your card is just so sweet. i love your layering and all the added detail. It just all so fun for thanksgiving. Happy Thanksging
Thanks for all your help each week.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Wow, you have so many fantastic posts since SSW. They are all wonderful. But I did want to say how much I loved the way you colored your squirrel and the paper was so perfect. I especially loved your Toffee Bear toppers and your Chilli Penquin....so cute!!!

Jeannie said...

Luv the colors you used for this little guy - another awesome card!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Donna said...

This is such a sweet card Teri, the elements of this card come together so brilliantly and the image is really sweet :) Donna x