Wednesday, 11 November 2009

More Awards!!

Hi folks!

I've been given a couple of awards from some very nice ladies. First up is this:



passed onto me by the lovely Kim, Saskia and Avril Ann. Thanks my lovelies!!

The rules are these:

I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word. Hmmnn.

1. Where is your cell phone? drawer

2. Your hair? blonde

3. Your mother? cuddly

4. Your father? cantankerous

5. Your favorite food? chocolate!!

6. Your dream last night? confused. . .

7. Your favorite drink? wine

8. Your dream/goal? contentment

9. What room are you in? craft (duh!)

10. Your hobby? cardmaking

11. Your fear? failure

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy

13. Where were you last night? crafting

14. Something that you aren't? affluent!!

15. Muffins? choc-chip

16. Wish list item? LOADSAMONEY

17. Where did you grow up? country

18. Last thing you did? this

19. What are you wearing? clothes. . .!!??!!

20. Your TV? off

21. Your Pets? none

22. Friends? distant

23. Your life? hectic

24. Your mood? content

25. Missing Someone? nope

26. vehicle? estate

27. Something your not wearing? bling

28. Your favorite store? online

29. Your favorite color? purple

30. When was the last time you laughed? yesterday

31. Last time you cried? saturday

32. Your best friend? hubby

33. One place that I go to over and over? garden

34. Facebook? nope

35. Favorite place to eat? pass




Next award was passed to me by the equally lovely Fiona at Lil Daffodil - cheers doll !!

I am to tell you all five things you didn't know about me, but I think all the Q&A's above kinda covers that don't you??


Now to pass on the award(s). That's a hard one, so many lovely ladies out there, such a lot of fantastic work - I'm gonna cop out, and let ALL OF YOU have one of these awards.

So, if you want one, come get one!! You know you deserve it!!!

1 comment:

Avril Ann said...

Love your Anwers Teri, I was the same Jan gave it to me last week, and just as I was going to post my answers, Wilma gave it to me too.....Hugs Avril xxx