Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Just a Quickie. . .

I'm back again!!

This is a quickie that I made this morning for the Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge. They wanted us to make a Calendar, and following all their DT samples, I made this one.



The image is of a local bridge over the River Spey and is one of my sketches. I sell notecards with this design on, amongst others in my local Heritage Centre. They have an Open Evening in the Village on December 4th, and I plan to sell a few of these Calendars there, and also at my little one's School Craft Fair/Coffee Morning the day after. Hopefully it will be a busy couple of days - need to pay for the Xmas pressies somehow!!



I purchased the little Calendar Tab at WHSmith in Elgin. It was a set of five for £1.99, so I grabbed two sets! Off now to get making some more. . .

7 comments:

TannyP said...

You are beyond talented, Teri! Fabulous work!

LINDA said...

OH Teri, This is absolutely stunning.. very lovely!!!
Hugs, Linda

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Teri, what a beautiful image!
Clairexx

Anne said...

Flippin' eck Teri!! I am totally open-mouthed here!! Your sketch is above amazing! Gasp! I'm lost for words - can you believe that!!!! Awesome mate!!! :o) xx

Avril Ann said...

Teri I think you need to make more than a few....they are going to go like hotcakes. Love this and your drawing is totally fabulous. Hugs Avril xxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Helen said...

This fab...I love your sketch!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x