Sunday, 15 November 2009

Good Old Saint Nick

Hi all!

Another Sunday, another week towards Christmas!! Thanks for all the lovely entries to last weeks Panto/sketch at Winter Wonderland. Such a variety of projects!!

This week we are celebrating Saint Nicholas, good old St. Nick, Santa Claus, etc., etc.


I designed my own Santa to go with this theme. If you like him, he is available HERE at my blog shop, Delicious Doodles. I have him here presenting a gift. He is coloured with watercolour pencils, and layered for dimension. He has also been glittered with glistening snow paint, but you might not be able to tell from the photo.

The flower is made with my punches and raised with a foam pad underneath, and I popped some bits of ribbon under that to dangle down. These are from my stash. The papers are from Tinker & Co, and an Artylicious cd.

So come on folks, let's see those Santa's!! Head over to Winter Wonderland for some fabby DT creations - we even have two Guests this week - are we spoilt or what!!??

12 comments:

Teri said...

You are so amazingly talented Teri! I look forward to each and every one of your creations! I love your 'St Nick'! He's beautiful :o)

Teri xx

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Teri, love your Santa to!
Clairexx

joey said...

Fantastic Card Teri, love the flower you have created. Joey.x

Pascale said...

Hi Teri he is fab very cheeky looking and I love the traditional use of colours. Hugs Pascalex

PaperCrafty said...

Very cute Teri!! Love Santa!!

Saskia said...

Lovely image on your great card!!

Saskia :)

Philippa said...

Love this card Teri. He is such a cute Santa. i love the way you cut him out and made him 3D.

Lynda said...

Hi Teri you never fail to amaze me with your fabulous talent. Your St Nick is just the cutest. Fab card.

Love Lynda xxx

Kim said...

Oh how I adore your Santa! I can't wait to find the time to do mine! I've had a very busy weekend. your poinsettia is just gorgeous too. I am so loving your curling ribbons. Fabby, doll!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

LINDA said...

This is just awesome!! I love your little Santa..To cute.. Very lovely!!!
Hugs, Linda

Avril Ann said...

Teri he is adorable, I would love him to come down my chimney.....LOL. Hugs Avril xxx

Anne said...

FAB!!! I love him Teri! You have such a talent, and it's really generous of you to share it! Fantastic card!! XXX