Thursday, 5 November 2009

Flopsy In A Box

Hi again folks!

Second post today, scroll down for the first.

Just a couple of challenge for this card then. First the sketch from the uber-talented team at Midnight Madness. Their sketches really get you thinking outside the box!!

Next up, the colour scheme is from the challenge at My Grafico, which this week is Purple, Cerise and Gold. Yummy!! Yes, I know I haven't used anything from the store on my card, but wanted to share it anyways!! So there! LOL



I used papers from The Little Scrap Garden for this card, which are all digital. There was a lovely patterned paper I liked, but the colour wasn't right, so I changed it to black and white, so I could pick my own colour later in my card-making package.

The Flopsy Bunny image is my own digital image - available for purchase in my shop, Delicious Doodles. I coloured this with my watercolour pencils, and layered it decoupage style with foam pads.

The ribbon is a lovely glittered purple one with gold edges that I found at my local craft shop.

Hope you like it. . .

10 comments:

Kim said...

Fun card love the bunny and that wrapping box! The papers are yummy! Love it!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Teri - how cute is this card! I love that adorable image, you have coloured it so beautifully! Your DP is YUMBLY (my DH's word) I love it! Love the dimension that you have happening here Teri - lovely! Thanks for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week Sarah, we would love to see you again next week!
Linda MMSC Design Team

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a fun Birthday card. Your bunny in a box image is so cute and is colored so nicely. Your "Delicious Doodles" creation is fantastic! Love the whole theme. Some one is going to be very happy with this card!
Denise
Midnight Madness Design Team

Lynda said...

Super super cute - a fabulous card Teri.

Love Lynda xxx

PaperCrafty said...

Very cute!! Flopsy is adorable in the little box!!

Martha said...

Its wonderful, you did an great job, thanks for playing with us at MyGrafico this week ;)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
What a fun loving bunny this looks.
A great card with gorgeous papers and a fab layout.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Micki said...

too cute Teri! That is a great layout and love the papers!!!!

hugs

Carol said...

Teri this is a super fun and lighthearted card. Sure to put a smile on the Birthday persons face. Pretty colors and nice dp. Thanks for playing along with us at MMSC this week. We appreciate your support.

Carol
MMSC-DT

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is such a sweet card Teri!! I just love the purple and that adorable bunny. I am so glad you decided to share it with us!! Thanks for playing with us at the MMSC this week!!
~Chris