Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Crafty Creations - Last Post

Hi again.

This is my last post as GDT for Crafty Creations - sniff! I have so enjoyed my little stint with the girls for the month of November - thanks guys it was great fun!!

This week the theme is Cracked Glass, and there is a tutorial posted on the blog to click on.



I didn't get the chance to see that, so I interpreted the challenge in a different way. We got to use images from the sponsor this week, Regina from the Cutting Cafe, which are baubles. There are sentiments in that set too, so I combined both with my offering.



I used one bauble and made it large enough to go on a DL sized card. The DP is a print from an Artylicious CD. I also used a little snowflake image for the border. I coloured the image with watercolour pencils and made it double-sided, so you can take it off and use it on the tree at Christmas. The ribbon is from my stash.



I carried on this border idea on the snowglobe and wrapped it round the base. I got the snowglobe from Tesco, as it was going cheap! It is one of those you can change an internal image with, meant for photos, but I used a sentiment from Regina's set, with a couple of snowflakes.

So there you have it! Head over to Crafty Creations and see what else the girls have come up with. Regina is giving away a prize for the winner this week, so why don't you enter too!

10 comments:

jennruggeri75 said...

I just love both of your projects!! It was so much fun having you as guest designer this past month!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
What a day - definately a craftroom day. These are gorgeous. The card is elegant and the snowglobe is a fantastic idea (I can see some Tesco points on the horizon).
Hugs,
Fiona x

mulberry station said...

Very pretty card!! Love the oranment and snow globe.

Kelly Landers said...

Love this Teri!!

queen-of-nostalgia said...

Very pretty! And congrats on your win at Pixie Cottage!

Cheers!
Kristen

Saskia said...

Hello Teri!

Lovely, lovely work! You're so creative!!

Thanks for being out Guest Designer at Crafty Creations for this month! It was great to have you on the team!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Arlana said...

Teri love your snowglobe and card . So fun!!!

Anne said...

Absolutely adorable!! I love them both so much! :o) xx

acreativeneed said...

Hi Teri, your card and snow globe are beautiful! It was wonderful having you on the Crafty Creations team this month! It went by too quickly. Thanks so much!!
smiles,Deena

Hope Jacare said...

Lovely projects Teri - its been a joy having you with us this month! Cheers Claire x