Sunday, 8 November 2009

Cinders Goes To The Ball

Hi folks, and happy Sunday to you!

Sunday? That means a new theme at Winter Wonderland! We had a great time looking at all your Jingle Bell projects last week, congrats to the winner!



Our new theme is a choice of two things. You can go Panto, or follow Anne's lovely sketch, or like me, try to do both!! We have a sponsor too, from the lovely Regina at The Cutting Cafe. Sorry, but I completely forgot about that part, and went whizzing off to make my project without using our sponsors templates - how bad is that!! Sorry Regina!

I wanted to follow Anne's sketch, but was completely stumped by the Pantomime bit of it, so took a nose round the internet for some inspiration. Sadly there wasn't much there, so I went for the Disney thing. I remember they did cartoons of Snow White, Alladin, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast etc., etc. Looking round their clip art site I found some freebies to download, and 'abracadabra', a card was born!



Papers used are from Tinker & Co. I punched some snowflakes from contrasting card and put some ribbon bits behind them, just to jazz it up a bit, as it looked a bit plain. Must admit though, I'm not totally happy with it still. Ah, well. Job done, look forward to seeing all your fabby creations! Head over to Winter Wonderland for some (better than mine) inspiration from the lovely DT.

6 comments:

Lynda said...

Hi Teri, I absolutely love your card. I also trawled the internet for panto piccies that would be appropriate but couldn't find any. Thanks for pointing us in the direction of Disney - I would have never thought of that!

Love Lynda xxx

joey said...

Gorgeous card Teri and every little girls dream! Joey.x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
Oooh I love this one done in my favourite pastel pinks. Its gorgeous. I love the image which is so beautifully done and the feathery bits are a nice touch.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Teri said...

Just beautiful ... love the image. Absolutely adore the poles either side ... what a fab idea! xxxx

Teri said...

Ohhhh just looked at the close up! LOVE those papers .... digi??? Gorgeous! xxx

PaperCrafty said...

Awww!! This is too cute!!