Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Birthday Kitty

Hi again!

Another card for you, this time it is going into two challenges.



I just loved the sketch this week from Friday Sketchers, so I used that for my layout. And I used the theme at Rosie Dee's, which is 'Lemon, Lime and a hint of ribbon'.

Took me ages to think what to do for that one, but I finally decided on a Birthday Card. The colours sounded sort of summery too, so I made a nice big flower and stayed away from Christmas for a change. The papers are from Tinker & Co, which I have adapted digitally to suit the colour theme.

The image is one of my own digi-images available at my blog shop Delicious Doodles. I coloured Kitty with my watercolour pencils and layered with foam pads as usual. For the 'hint of ribbon' bit I used some lovely lace from my local haberdashery. I finished off with some tiny flower brads I got on offer at WHSmith.

8 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
What a bright cheery wee card. The image is so cute and the colours are gorgeous.
hugs,
Fiona x

brenda said...

Hello Teri

What a fab card, love the colurs and the super cute image.

Thank you for joing us at Rosie D's this week.

B x

Saskia said...

Hello Teri,

Lovely card for the Rosie-D's Challenge... so sweet and cute!! Thanks!

Saskia :)

Kim said...

Love it dear! your kitty is precious. Love your 3D effects. The flower is gorgeous! the lace is a very nice touch too!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Teri

Brilliant. Love that image. great take on the sketch too.

Hugs Ali x

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Teri, this card is so sweet. There's going to be a lucky recipient out there that gets this one!

Thanks for joining us at Rosie D's this week. Hope to see you again soon.

Rosie
x

Kelly Landers said...

Oh this is darling!! It makes me smile!! It is a perfect bday card for a cat lover!

TannyP said...

Wow! That's absolutely ADORABLE!!