Thursday, 26 November 2009

Another Easel Calendar Card

Hi all, me again!

I'm back with yet another Easel card in the form of a Calendar for next year. Let's hope I can sell a few of these too. I might even try them on Ebay. . .



Anyway, this is for three challenges. So, the first is the sketch, from Midnight Madness. This was a frustrating sketch to follow, I ripped up several attempts before being finally happy with this design.


I have used a set from Tinker & Co named Shabby Milly for this card/calendar, with the brown backing being from another set named Vintage Milly.



The next challenge is at A Spoon Full Of Sugar, and is a colour one. They wanted us to use Brown, with either Pink or Blue, well I chose to use Pink, oh and sorry, there is some cream colour too. . .



And the third challenge? I am entering for a second time at Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge, as it is another Calendar Card. Hope that's allowed girls??

11 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
In a word - Gorgeous. I love the colours, the beautiful image and I'm beginning to fancy making an easel card.
I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Teri- what a gorgeous Easel Calendar - fabulous idea!! I do agree that this wad a hard sketch, I found it fiddlier that the others but so worth the end result! I am glad you perservered. I love seeing what you do each week - always inspiration to be found here! Thanks Teri, for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge each week - I look forward to seeing you next week!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Linda MMSC Design Team

Penni said...

What a fabulous idea. I love making Easel Cards and this has now given me a good reason to make some more - Thanks for sharing!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Helen said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Carol said...

Ooo how very very sweet. I have wanted to make one of these style cards for a long time. You have given me some inspiration. Just beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at Midnight Madness.

Carol
MMSC-Design Team

Carol said...

This is so very very sweet. I have wanted to make one of these style cards for a long long time. I think you have inspired me to do one. This is just so fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us at Midnight Madness.

Carol
MMSC-Design Team

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Teri, What a beautiful Easel Card! I'm glad you were finally happy with this card. :) This sketch was a challenging one. It's very worth the time - it turned out great. Thanks for joining us this week, Teri. xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT

Avril Ann said...

Ebay is a great Favourite of MINE....LOL I just love this Calander, might steal your idea....mmmmm, can you believe how my life is turning out, I have to keep pinching myself, honest I do....you have been so supportive and for that I truly thank you....Hugs Avril xxxx

scrapperjulia said...

What a great idea for this sketch! I love that sweet image too, great card/calendar!

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

I haven't ever made a easel card, you make it look doable! Love it as a calendar too, very clever idea and oh so pretty. Sorry you grew frustrated with the Challenge but when you got it, you sure shone through! Thank you for joining us at Midnight Madness, hope you join us next week.

Jane MMSC DT

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful, beautiful.