Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Tuesday Taggers - Shades of Autumn

Hi folks,

Here we are then at another Tuesday! Time for a new theme at Tuesday Taggers. I loved noseing around all your fabulous tree entries last week! Great job all!

The theme this time is a kind of follow on from last weeks Trees, and is all about those lovely warm colours you get in Autumn, golds, reds, yellows, oranges. . .So we want to see just that - Shades of Autumn.



I chose to do a card, that's what I do mostly anyway, so it's easy for me. I drew a Maple style leaf and coloured it with inks and daubers so I could blend it better than if I had used watercolour pencils. It is raised up with foam pads. It is now loaded onto my blog shop - Delicious Doodles if anyone wants one!

I got the backing papers from The Little Scrap Garden, these are digital paper kits - so no wastage!! I cut the corners of the card into curved corners, just for a change. I added some ribbon and some brads for a bit of bling, and a bow to finish off. Done!

Now I want to see your lovely creations. Get on over to Tuesday Taggers for some more delicious inspiration from the team, and get creating!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Teri, I love your leaf! This is a perfect card for fall. Your coloring is just divine! The 3d effect is fabby.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Rose said...

What a gorgeous Fall card! Love the rich colors! Beautiful Teri!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Teri

Super card and thanks for the info (can't remember if I have already said something - brain freeze!)

Ali x

PaperCrafty said...

Fabulous fall card Teri!! Love your leaf image!!

melody said...

beautiful..simply beautiful! i'm so lovin those colors and that big leaf! YUMMY!