Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Tuesday Taggers - Harvest Mouse

Hiya folks,

Welcome to another wet and drab Tuesday morning up here in Scotland!

On a brighter note, it's Tuesday! Time for another theme at Tuesday Taggers! You guys rocked last week! Soooo many entries (for us that is) - we were really impressed! Thanks everyone, and congrats to our winner!

Guess what? - I am having a go at sponsoring this week's theme, which is 'Harvest'. I designed this little fella especially for this week. He will be available for purchase at Delicious Doodles after the theme has finished next Monday night.


AND you can get this lovely little Harvest Mouse for FREE if you email the Tuesday Taggers and ask for it. They'll send you the Jpeg image (300dpi) to play with for your entries - but don't feel obliged!

This is what I did with the wee fella:


A card and matching gift tag. I got the quote from the internet, and thought it was very fitting for the time of year. The papers are Tinker & Co. The Mouse is coloured with my trusty watercolour pencils.


Now, some folk have been asking what I use for blending the colours together - WATER! That's the thing with the pencils - you get to colour it in as you want, and THEN you add the water and swish it around a bit until you have it all as you want. Simples!!

So, do you want the FREEBIE?? Head on over to Tuesday Taggers and drop them an email - you'll find their contact address at the top of the page in the sidebar. I'd LOVE it if you guys did use this wee chap - I'm really quite excited to see what you all come up with!!

6 comments:

Kelly Landers said...

Oh my word Teri!! I just love this little mouse and the way that you used him on both cards is just fabulous!! Great job!!

Clarky J said...

Thanks so much for this fabulous image and sponsoring us this week Teri - he is very popular I can tell you! really love this project too x Janet

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
These are so cute. What gorgeous image and so well done. I love them.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Kim Y. said...

What an awesome card, Teri! Great coloring too!

Christine Meyer said...

How cute is that little guy!?! I love the wheat too! Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers!

Kim said...

Love your cards. I've seen this cutie patootie mouse before. Your wheat is just wonderful. I'm so glad that you decided to join us this weekend at Practical Scrappers!
Blessings,
Kim xXx