Wednesday, 14 October 2009

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #19

Hi all, and welcome to sketch #19 at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! We are having such fun looking at all your entries each week - be sure to keep playing, we have some great sponsors lined up soon, (including your truly)

Here is the sketch for this week:


And this is what I did with it:



As it is Breast Cancer Awareness month, I made another card for it, using some lovely pink papers I bought at My Grafico.

The main butterfly was cut with a Shapeabilities die and I put some ink on it through the die where the embossing is meant to be done. The little butterflies are made using a paper punch, and I just put a bit of white pen on them for a highlight. The ribbon is from my stash.

Why don't you have a go with Arlana's lovely sketches? Head on over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday and take a nosey round the DT's blogs for some extra inspiration.

11 comments:

Saskia said...

Sweet, sweet card!

Saskia :)

Arlana said...

Teri Love your lovely embossed butterflys. Your cards are always so beautiful and so unique.

mulberry station said...

Really like what you did with the sketch this week. The embossed butterflies are so pretty. Love the soft pink colors. Beautiful!

Katie Skiff said...

Hi Teri!! Great job on the sketch, I love the butterflies. I also love the way you pieced the hamster on the other post!!

Rose said...

What a beautiful card Teri! I love the embossed butterfly! Just stunning!

Jeannie said...

Just beautiful Teri - the card and especially what it represents!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

PaperCrafty said...

Beautiful card Teri!! Love the butterflies and the great cause the card represents!! Great job!!

Lisa T said...

Very pretty!

Lisa T said...

Very pretty!

Kelly Landers said...

Is that an awareness ribbon as the butterflies body? What a cute idea!! I love this card!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Teri, I love your BCA card...The embossed butterfly is gorgeous and clever pink cancer ribbon for it's body! Also love your mouse, skull and vintage fan above. They are all fantastic. Sure love what you do!!!