Thursday, 8 October 2009

Digital Ink Co. Blog Hop

Hey theRe everyone!!

This is it! This is my part of the Digital Ink Co. Blog Hop! This post will (hopefully) stay at the top until 8th October - blog hop end. FoR neweR posts - please scRoll down.



If you have got heRe from Janette at Stamping Dragon Designs, then you'Re in the Right place. For those of you who have only spotted this Blog Hop on my page, you need to start at the beginning for all the deets about it, HERE at Digital Ink Co.

BRRRRRRRRRRR - I need my coffee to warm me up today! It turned VERRRRRY cold here yesteRday, down to 4 degrees last night - almost FRRRRRRRRRRREEZING!!

With any luck you will have been to seveRal of our hosts already and picked up your clue letteRs - I hope mine isn't too haRd to find!



I made this 'eRe card especially for this event, with a lovely digital image from the Digital Ink Co. shop, designed by Stitchy Stamps. Don't you think this little girl is soo sweet?

I used some lovely oRangey-brown pearlescent cardstock, and printed out some heather coloured plaid papers, and used a similar colour caRd for the scalloped shape.

I suppose you guys need to know where to go for your next clue? Well you'll be needing to visit R very own KIM at Memories In Thyme.

I used a sketch from The Little Paper Shop to follow for the card I made - hope you don't mind girls, but I'm entering this card into that wee challenge too. . . ?

31 comments:

Rose said...

This card is so sweet! I love that little girl image and the paper you used, reminds me of Thanksgiving! Beautiful work Teri!

Diane Davies said...

Double dipping on the card huh?!! hehehe I love the card. The way you made her 3D is awesome!

TannyP said...

Gorgeous! I love the dimension =)

Micki said...

Girl, I just love love love the way you make all your cards/images you use come alive!!!! You are the 3D queen in my eyes, lol.

Love that card and yes she is adorable.

hugs

PeeJay said...

Such a sweet little card. Just love it's simplicity.

Michelle said...

cute card....love your blog.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

I agree with Micki ... you are certainly the 3D Queen! This is amazing and so, so cute! GREAT job!

Kim said...

I'm telling you Teri, your art is always so incredible! I love this card. This little girl reminds me of Holly Hobbie, do you remember her when you were younger? Love this card!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Jennifer {jennifer-g} said...

She is adorable!! Wow, love the colors and I think she is going to just jump off the page!

Raquel said...

I love this little girl, she is super cute!!! Great layout and coloring!!!

Hugs,
Raquel

Dawn said...

I am a new follower and must say I am fascinated with all your creations. Your blog card is really sweet.Glad I hopped by.

Lisa said...

ahhh soo sweet, great job

ScrapinShana said...

Love this card, the sketch is perfect and the image is so sweet!

Bonibleaux Designs said...

She is just the absolute sweetest!! Love the layout and your coloring is superb madam!!!

Denise Clark said...

This little girl is absolutely sweet and looks like she is enjoying herself in her Fall activities. I love the simplicity of your layout. Very nice!

Betty Benton said...

Nice card -- sweet little girl! Glad I had to chance to see her working on her pumpkin as I follow the blog hop!

Allison said...

Oh wow...this is great!

Kim Dellow said...

Such a lovely card Teri, I love the colours. Kim

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

What a great card! I love this. So sweet!

Avril Ann said...

Super Card Teri, boy am I glad that December is getting nearer, my printer....my birthday wishlist...LOL. Great working with you at TT hugs Avril xxx

Judy said...

Oh Teri hun, this is soooo cute!! It for sure gets the officia "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww".. Love it!

stitchy said...

Teri Teri Teri, OMG once again you have actually brought tears to my eyes...What you do with a stamp is absolutely incredible...I cannot tell you how much I love this card...thank you hun, from the bottom of my heart for makin' me so proud...
Big Hugz
Stitchy

Helen Dooley said...

what a cute card!

Angie said...

Love your card, very cute! I am now following you:)

Dragonlady said...

Ana amazing card Teri. Love the colours and papers.

ali x

brenda said...

Hi Teri

Great card as are the others on your blog, love the leaf one a bit further down.

B x

nessy said...

what a sweet image you have used ~ such a charming card!!
vanessa xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Teri, love the little girl lifting the pumpkin, so sweet :) Donna x

Enfys said...

It's lovely to see a 'sweet' halloween image, instead of all those spiders and ghosties, love this...
hugs
En xx

mulberry station said...

Lovely card Teri! Love the image.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful card!! Love that sweet little Halloween image. Great design and coloring. TFS!

I have blog candy on my blog if you are interested.