Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Celebrate Baby's First Christmas

Hi again folks. A second post for today.

This is kind of a follow on from two previous posts I made. I wanted to make a Baby's First Christmas card after making a couple of toppers a few posts ago. I also wanted to re-use the layout that I used for a Winter Wonderland post that had a card and matching box.



This is what I came up with. I replaced the image that I had used previously, with my own image that I finished messing with yesterday. I also changed the three snowflakes in the top corner into one snowflake made with the Shapeabilities die that turned up in the post this very morning - how convenient was that! I fastened it to the card with a snowflake brad. The papers are all Tinker & Co from last year. Beary Christmas Girl, and Beary Christmas Boy the sets were called. Not sure if these are still available. . .



These cards happen to fit into a couple of challenges too. Dead handy!

First it will hopefully go into the Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge, where they want to see celebration cards, well everyone celebrates their little one's first Christmas don't they? I know I did! They are celebrating their blogoversary this week and have some fabby prizes up for grabs, as well as the chance of being on their DT!! I'm having a go for that one!

Next, at today's Crafty Creations Challenge they want to see 'Shades of Pale'. I think these pastels fit the bill here too.



I am so chuffed with how these turned out. I think I might have to print a load off and sell them on my ebay shop!

13 comments:

Kim said...

You rock Teri! THese are just so preciuos! I wish I knew someone who was celebrating a first Christmas! I love your little image and those adorable snowflakes!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

acreativeneed said...

Teri these are wonderful!!! Perfect for Christmas babies!! That little bear is adorable!! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!!
smiles,Deena

Jane Carroll said...

fabulous

thanks for joining us in our blogoversary week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Cathy said...

Aww such a cute card - love the image and gorgeous baby cards.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time, and good luck with the DT call.
Cathy xx

jennruggeri75 said...

Awww... this is such a sweet little bear! Perfect for a First Christmas card. Thanks for stopping by Crafty Creations this week!

Donna said...

Stunning cards Teri, such a brilliant mix of elements and really fab layout you have used on both! Thank you so much for joining in the birthday celebrations at SCSC this week :) Donna x

fabricbutterfly said...

Sweet Sweet cards, just adorable, great job!!!!

Hope Jacare said...

Super cards Teri - fab images! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations! x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cards, love the cute image.
luv
Debby

Saskia said...

Oooh...Perfect cards for the 'shades of pale' challenge at Crafty Creations! Sooo cute!! Thanks for joining us!

Saskia :)

Jill said...

beautiful cards Teri, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Jaime said...

So Sweet!Thanks for joining us on CCC this week. Hugs, Jaime

Kelly Landers said...

Oh how sweet!! I love these Baby's First Christmas cards!!