Saturday, 3 October 2009

Baby's First Christmas Toppers


Hi all,

Just a quick post today. Been busy doing DT stuff, and not had much time for anything else - don't know where the day has gone to!?!

This pair of card toppers I made for selling on ebay. I sold out of the ones I listed last week, it's taken me this long to make some replacements!

I got these little luvvlies from Tinker & Co last year, and they proved to be really popular then as well as now. I had gingham bows then, but found some gorgeous spotty ribbon at my local haberdashery, just right for baby things. So I used this new ribbon for these new toppers.

Next job is to make some Baby's First Christmas Cards compliment them. Busy, busy!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh Teri, these are so very precious! I so wish I had a little one in my family to do something like this for. All of our babies are 'big kids' now. I miss that so much. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

PaperCrafty said...

Darling cards Teri!! I love you the bear is holding the "1"!! Too Cute!!