Saturday, 24 October 2009

Anniversary Love Birds


Hi folks.

Yet another wind blown and damp day here. BORING!!

This card is for two challenges today. First I followed the sketch at A Spoonful of Sugar. Nice and simple, just how I like it!

And the theme, at C.R.A.F.T. is Anniversary.

I chose to use a digital kit from Tinker & Co for this. Anyone know what's happening with them? No new stuff, no blog updates, emails bouncing back. . . They are still about, 'cause I found some new stuff of theirs at Crafts-u-print the other day. Being on their DT you would think I would know, but all has gone silent!

Anyway, I printed out the relevant bits that I wanted, layered it all with foam pads and added some extra gems, made some flowers, and attached them with metallic brads. Ta-da! Nice and simple today. Just as well, I'm feeling a bit under-inspired at the moment!

13 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
I love this card. Pinks are my favourite and the birds are so cute. A really bright cheerful card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

mulberry station said...

I love the layout on this card. It is really fun. And of course, I love those birds. They are sooo sweet. And I always love your flowers. Really cute card Teri!

Saskia said...

Lovely card Teri!!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

**it's really sorry that we don't hear from Tinker & co anymore... They have lovely craft-papers!!**

Lynda said...

Teri this is just gorgeous, the layout the colours and those birds are adorable. Love it a lot!

Love Lynda xxx

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Teri, love the new digi's going to have a play with them next week.
x Michelle

Dragonlady said...

Hi Teri,

Must be the weather or in your case too much Doodling - received the witch(thanks) but will probably use her next year as I am all Halloweened out now!!!
This is a superb card, love the colours and those cute birds.

Hugs Ali x

Hope Jacare said...

What a beautiful Anniversary creation! Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. Cheers Claire x

Peggy said...

Great card !!

Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge !!

I think Tinker&Co dropped of the earth !!!

Cheers Peggy xx

Rose said...

Lovely bright cheerful card, I love the colours and the birds, thanks for joining us at CRAFT and good luck.

Rose xx

PaperCrafty said...

Darling card Teri!! Love the sweet little love birds and the sweet colors you used!!

Trimgym said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo.

Julie said...

A beautiful card as always Teri. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T.
Julie x

sugar n spice said...

Gorgeous Anniversary card, thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week. Good luck in the draw.
Suzi x