Sunday, 27 September 2009

Winter Wonderland - Box, Bag or Paper

Another weekend almost over - another one closer to that dreaded 'C' word! Time for another theme at Winter Wonderland. HUGE thanks to all that entered last week, truly fabby creations! Can't wait to see what you get up to this week.

And the theme is: Make a Gift Box, Gift Bag or Wrapping Paper. You don't need to do them all, just one if you like. We have a brilliant giveaway this week, donated by our very own Sam - thanks hun!


I chose to make a gift box, with a matching card. I have used this template for the box a few times before on different projects, so it was perfect for this one too. The papers are all from a Tinker & Co. kit.


I used the same kit to make the card. I know it's all a bit girly and pink, but they had a matching boy coloured set too, so I could have used that, if I had wanted to. These are all from last years collections anyway - I do hope they have some new stuff for this year.



I didn't have to colour anything in as it all came pre-coloured. All I did was cut out various bits and layer with foam pads, oh and make the bows with some gorgeous ribbon I found at my local craft shop, and stick some snowflake brads on.



Right then - now you can have a go! Head over to Winter Wonderland and see the rest of our DT's creations, and also a couple of Guest Designers too!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

This is sooo BEAUTIFUL!! I love pink.
hugs,
Rachel

Debbie said...

This has got to be one of the cutest bears I've seen in quite come time. I love your boxes they came out great...

Kim said...

Oh Teri, you have such a gift with coloring these images. Your little bear looks like a cuddly bear coming right off the page! I love both the card and the box! Fabby!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Teri

I love your box and card. the image is really fun and the colours are gorgeous.

Ali x

dolcreations said...

I love pink...and this project just caught my eye as being so pretty! I love it! This is so cute the little box and a card to match! Wow!
Christine

Teri said...

Love both the card and box! They are so pretty! I love girlie :o)

Teri xx

joey said...

These couldnt have got any cuter Teri, absolutely love that box! Joey.x