Tuesday, 29 September 2009

Tuesday Taggers - Trees

Hi folks! It's Tuesday again, and time for another Tuesday Taggers theme.

I really enjoyed looking at all the sepia designs last week, can't wait to see what you come up with this time! We have a sponsor this week - from the Craft Barn, and a prize for the winner of a £15.00 voucher to spend with them!! Remember you must have the Craft Barn link in your post to qualify, or have them in your sidebar.

We've gone all nature on you this week, so the theme is TREES. Anything with trees, doesn't have to be about autumn either, just as long as it has some trees somewhere - could even be a photo if you want.


Well, as I had been drawing a Celtic Christmas Tree for my digi-image shop, Delicious Doodles, I decided to go with a Christmas card. I thought I would keep it pretty simple, as the tree itself is a complicated design. Just a printout of the image layered onto silver mirri, then onto white card with a black border and black sentiment. Topped off with some glitter and a silver bow. Done!

The card only took a few minutes to make up, but the drawing took days!!

Now you get to have a go! Why not have a look at the rest of our DT samples for some added inspiration! Head over to Tuesday Taggers for a look around.

4 comments:

TannyP said...

It's gorgeous! Lovely work, Teri =)

Kelly Landers said...

This is beautiful Teri!! I have never seen an image quite like that before. I am Irish so I must say I like it!!

I have a tree stamp or two (hundred!) I should try and play along!! :-)

yvonne said...

This is one classy card. I really love this tree, so different , and so clever too.
Just all round class!

Micki said...

I always have sooo much fun just scrolling down to look at all your creations, lol. Although I've seen this before, I just think it's soooooo every elegant :-). You know, You're the inspiration for me trying to 'fussy cut' images and attempt that 3D look like yours. Agh, I have a long ways to go, lol.
Love your stuff.

hugs