Wednesday, 2 September 2009

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Plus Sponsor!!

Hi all, and Happy Wednesday to you!

Time for another of Arlana's lovely sketches, we are on sketch#13 this week, and we have a surprise for you. WE HAVE A SPONSOR - yeay!! The lovely Joni at Inktegrity kindly agreed to sponsor this week's challenge and has put up a prize for all you lucky gals to try for.

As a treat we got to choose one of her designs to play with and as I had already done my card for this week's sketch, I ended up with two for the DT. Joni's blog can be found here

So, here is the sketch:




And here is card number one, featuring Joni's digi-image 'Apple':



This was coloured with watercolour pencils and layered up with foam pads for that 3d look. I also made a few extra leaves to fit with the sketch.



The next card was my original one which has one of my own images on it, the little kitty, again coloured with watercolour pencils and layered up with foam pads.

The flowers on both cards are punched shapes with inked petals and gems for the centre.


So, head on over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday and have a nosey round all the DT's fabulous work, see what's up for grabs, and get busy with Mr Linky!!

Good Luck to everyone.

x

10 comments:

blackdragon said...

SURPRISE?... You have gotta be kidding!!!
Any DT would be plain loopy not to want you... CONGRATS my friend.... i dont know how you fit everything in... i admire your talent and TIME MANAGEMENT!!!!
Well done... love and hugs lynx

mulberry station said...

Gret job Teri! I'm not sure how you do it all either. Your cards are always beautful. Love what you did with the SSW cards,

PaperCrafty said...

Wonderful cards Teri!! I love the dimension and detail you put into your cards!

Kelly Landers said...

Adorable cards!! I love them both!

Lisa T said...

Great cards! Love the coloring on the apple image!

Jeannie said...

Great job on both cards!
I luv the flowers you've made to match - I'll have to try that!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Rose said...

Your cards are just awesome! You are just so productive, how do you do it!

Arlana said...

Teri thanks for doing the two cards. I know your just so busy. Both of your cards are darling!!!

Liz Weber said...

Hi Teri, I just love both of these wonderful cards - love what you did with the apple image - love the 3D effect. I just adore your amazing kitty cat image - great job creating that.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Love your Purrfect Day and the Apple of my Eye...There are those gorgeous flowers....you know I love them!!!