Wednesday, 9 September 2009

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - The Digi Shack

Good Wednesday Morning to you all!

Time for another of Arlana's lovely sketches. This week we are lucky enough to have another sponsor - The Digi Shack - how fab is that! Toni will be offering up some images for the prize this week too, so I do hope you come across any play!!



I chose this lovely 'Santa Baby' image - no, not a baby dressed as Santa, but Santa's face. It was too fiddly for me to do any layering up, but it is raised from the card itself. I used papers from a digi-kit by Tinker & Co. (no surprise there then!), and inked up a piece of lace to match the colour scheme.


Sorry, but I don't own a scalloped circle die cutter (yet! - got one on order), so I cut out a sort of similar shape that turned out a bit flowery, but hey, it works! I used card from my stash for that. Ribbon came from my ribbon box, I think I bought it from ebay last year.


So, now it's your turn to play the sketch. Head on over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday and visit the DT's blogs to see how they made their wonderful creations!! Go on, you know you want to play - you might even be the winner - good luck all!

9 comments:

TannyP said...

Great card!! I love that image - he's adorable.

Kelly Landers said...

I love the flower that you cut out to frame Santa's face! Your card is just beautiful!! I used that image too!!

mulberry station said...

Ohhh, I love the Santa card. What a lovely image. The flower is just gret to frame the Santa.

PaperCrafty said...

Great card Teri!! I love the flower shape you cut out and how Santa is framed on it!!

Rose said...

Love your Santa card! I really like the lace you added at the bottom, Very nice touch!

Arlana said...

Love the flower framing the santa Teri you did such a swee job on your santa.

Alysabeth said...

Fabulous card:o)

sweetbloominscraps said...

Your Santa turned out darling with this weeks sketch. Love how you put it all together. I also love your lavender flower card above! Very Nicely Done!

Liz Weber said...

Hiya Teri, I just LOVE what you did with Santa Baby - your card is just gorgeous and christmassy - thanks for the inspiration!