Tuesday, 1 September 2009

SURPRISE - I did it AGAIN !!!

Yippeee, weyhey and wooohoooo!!!

There, that's better (NOT!)

Do you remember a few weeks ago I mentioned a new challenge blog - Digital Ink Co.?


Digital-Ink Co Challenge


Well, you'll never guess? I MADE THE DESIGN TEAM!! I hope I'm not being too greedy with the other DT's I am on too. . . Lets just hope I can keep up with it all. . .! - LOL!!

I decided to celebrate by making this card:


We get to use some brilliant digital images from their lush new store, why don't you pay it a visit? I used DIVA from Reece's Designs for this card, along with papers from Tinker & Co.

Whilst you are hopping, you should also visit at the rest of the excellent Design Team, which are:

Photobucket


Boni



Darlene



Diane



Jackie



Jennifer



Kim



Micki



Raquel



Tanis



Teri

(that's me)

So, go check out the new store and challenge blog, new challenges every week starting 7th September. I do hope you guys join in, I'd love to visit all your entries!!

See you there!!


8 comments:

Annette said...

Congratulations Teri, Well Done, looks like you are going to be super busy, love this card, super cool for a teenager birthday, good luck, take careX:)

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Your card is awesome Teri!! This is so exciting!! Congrats on making the team ... I'm thrilled to share a seat next to you!!!

TannyP said...

She's a diva, alright! Great card - I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve =)

Micki said...

Woohoo Teri.... I'm so happy to be on this great DT and I can't wait to get to know you better! Your card is awesome, love that image, lol!

hugs

Saskia said...

Teri,

Wow!! Now you've got a full-time job I guess! :) Congratulations!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

PaperCrafty said...

Congrats Teri!!

mulberry station said...

Wow, that is great Teri! Congrats!!! Your card is just too cute too. I love it!

Kim said...

Teri, I am so excited to be designing with such talented ladies. I so look forward to getting to know you!
Blessings,
Kim xXx