Thursday, 3 September 2009

Polka Doodles - You're a Star!


Just one challenge for this card today, over at Polka Doodles, which is a sketch to follow.

I though I'd keep it simple this time, but hey, drawing your own piccies isn't that simple is it??

All the stars on the sketch just begged to be a Graduation Card, so I used some backing that I had already, can't remember where from, sorry! The stars are punched out shapes from embossed gold card.

Sorry there isn't much in the way of layering this time, but I thought I'd keep it flattish, to go with how I feel at the moment. Kids have been at school for TWO weeks up here in Scotland, and have already brought a cold home to share with us oldies - thanks kids!!

11 comments:

Bonibleaux Designs said...

You are so talented!!! Love your piccies!!! FAB coloring to boot!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This little guy is adorable ... perfect creation!!!
I know what you mean ... they should call it "school & flu" season ... since they seem to go hand in hand!! Hang in there!

Kim said...

Terrific little card! I agree, your coloring is just fabby!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

PaperCrafty said...

Very cute Terri!! I love the little grad!

TannyP said...

Very cute graduation card...the coloring is PHENOMENAL!

Saskia said...

Oooh... That bear looks so cute!! Lovely work Teri! Thanks for joining us again at Polka Doodles!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Lisa Foster said...

This is adorable, Teri! Love your bear...fantastic coloring and design! Hugs, Lisa

Hilde Larsen aka. Tindaloo said...

sweet card & gorgeous teddy!

Tip Top said...

Great card and I agree - it does ask to be a graduation theme!! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

Kerry said...

I wish my colouring was this good. Super cute card. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles.

Kris L said...

Teri - this little bear is the cutest thing! Great coloring. Thanks for playing along this week at Polkadoodles...Kris