Sunday, 13 September 2009

'Owl' Be Marrying You. . .


Had to get this one posted before tomorrow. The Little Paper Shop will have a new challenge then, so I wanted to get this one done in time. They have a lovely sketch there this week.

I thought I would combine it with a challenge from The Rainbow Lady, which is to include 'Owls' in your project.

I had this gorgeous digi-image from Pink Petticoat so I wanted to use that with the sketch. I used some papers from Tinker & Co's latest kit 'Love Birds' - just the job!

9 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Oh I adore this cutie Teri. So lovely well done and thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh just so darling!!!

Jennifer {jennifer-g} said...

Adorable! Love all the dimension! Thanks for gettin' sketchy with us. :)

Christine said...

This is darling!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Teri

This is a fantastic card. Love the owls and hope to do this challenge myself.

Ali x

Saskia said...

Wow! Wow! Great card! So sweet and beautiful!!

Greetings,
Saskia :)

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Beautiful card. Love it.

Toucan Scraps said...

ow wow! this is absolutely gorgeous. love it!

Angela

Bonibleaux Designs said...

Hoot Sweet!!!