Monday, 7 September 2009

** New Challenge Blog - Digital Ink.Co **

Weyhey folks!!

Today is the official launch day for a new blog challenge that I am lucky enough to be on the Design Team for!!

The name? - Digital Ink Co. Challenge Blog. Every Monday there will be a new challenge set for you to tickle your tastebuds with, and a prize up for grabs to the winner!! How cool is that?

This week there is even a FREEBIE for you to make your creation with. We all love a freebie now don't we? Head on over and pick it up so you can enter our fabby challenge!!

The Digital Ink Co. challenge blog is a part of a NEW STORE that sells some fabulous digi-images, why don't you pop over there and check them out!! I'm sure you'll find something you fancy. . .

This is my take on the challenge this week, which is to use this Poppy image from Jules Junk:



I used backing papers from Tinker & Co. for the body of the card. I printed out the Poppy image several times, and put two images in close-up into two boxes, along with the sentiment. The colouring was all done with watercolour pencils. Then I cut out different sections and layered up the image with foam pads. The three boxes to the right are all on a foam pad too. I finished up with a lovely organza bow in a matching colour.

Right, so now it's your turn! Get yourself over to Digital Ink Co. Challenge Blog, have a looky around all the DT's Inspirational blogs, leave us some 'lurve', and have a go yourself!! We'd love to come visit your creations.

What, you still here??

7 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

LOVE your creation Teri! The layout is awesome and I especially love the way you cut out parts of the "whole" image ... looks awesome!!
Have a great day!!!

Micki said...

Teri, I love your card.... I love how you did the close up panels... oh I wish you lived closer.... I'd love to spent some crafting inspiration time with you :-). Awesome card and awesome coloring! (I'm going to CASE it)

hugs

TannyP said...

Those close ups are stunning - love the gorgeous coloring...and your color choices are divine!

Jo said...

I love your card Teri, my fav flower! Now going to hop over and view the rest. Jo x

Annette said...

Such a beautiful card, very stunning, great colouring, take careX:)

Kim said...

Teri, your card is just stunning. It is perfection. I just adore the way you used smaller tidbits of the image as a side border! Just love it! So thrilled to be working with someone as talented and inspirational as you are!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Betty said...

Love your creation, the colors are great.