Sunday, 27 September 2009

Mum To Be Card


Hi folks. No challenges today, sorry about that.

Just this card I was asked to make for a customer of mine. A mate of hers is leaving to have a baby, and she wanted a Mum to Be card.

Couldn't find the image I wanted, so I drew one myself and coloured it in with the usual watercolour pencils. Just a light layering for this one, as it is being posted out tomorrow.

I will make this image available for purchase at my shop, probably tomorrow, along with a Celtic Style Christmas Tree - sample card to come in a couple of days.

4 comments:

Saskia said...

Lovely work Teri!!

Saskia :)

Marley said...

Great card.. simple but very lovely! xxx Marley

Kim said...

Precious! This mom to be will LOVE this card! Your coloring is just perfect. I adore that sentiment too!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

joey said...

Love this Image Teri!.x