Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Macabre Monday Challenge


Hi again,

Three posts in one day!! Just like buses, eh!!

This card is a little something I made for my ebay shop, along with a few others, but it just fits into the challenge at Haunted Design House's Macabre Monday Challenge, which is colours this week. After my shocker last week, this one is a bit less scary, phew! The colours are: Black, White, Purple, Orange and a Limey Green.

I used a couple of my digi-images (available for purchase at my Delicious Doodles Blog), and layered up the tombstone with foam pads. It was coloured with watercolour pencils, as usual!!

The papers are all digital papers I got from Free Digital Scrapbooking.com. Ribbon from my stash - had it for two years!! About time it got used up. . .

4 comments:

Christina said...

Great card! I love the green monster background paper!

Jessica G. said...

Such a fun Halloween card! Love the bright color combo and I'm amazed at how many images you used on this sketch and they all work together perfectly!!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Teri,

wow that was quick - candy at home when I got back from work. Thanks again. I was going to buy the smirk one next time I went to The Range!!

Lovely card. i am really into Halloween this year and your images are fab.

Hugs Ali x

Barb said...

This is awesome, Teri! Great images, and use of color! Thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!