Saturday, 5 September 2009

Little Paper Shop - Doggie


Just the one challenge to enter today. This card follows the sketch at The Little Paper Shop.

The Doggie is my own design, which I coloured in photoshop. I will be loading this design to my sister blog Delicious Doodles shortly, in black and white line, so it will be available for purchase, should anyone want to that is - LOL!!

The papers are from a digi-kit by Tinker & Co., who I am on the DT for (yeay!), so I get to play with some new stuff now and again before the rest of you get a chance (ha!)

The bracket shape is a chipboard shape I bought from ebay, and just inked it up with brown and metallic bronze, and the brads I had lingering about just begging for use.

I didn't like the way the sentiment turned out, not lined up right for me, but hey, couldn't be bothered to change it after it was stuck down. . .!

9 comments:

stampinsilvia said...

ohhhhh I really like yout card! The coloring are wonderful and I never would of paired that dainty paper with the dog image, but it works sooo well! Great job...as for the sentiment, I lvoe the placement...nice with the bracket coming down like that! Thanks for playing along wiht us at LPS!!!

Kim said...

Aw, this is an adorable card. Your puppy is just precious. Love your dp!
Blessings,
Kim xXx
Aren't you getting excited about our big debut on Monday? I know I am.

TannyP said...

Another adorable animal - amazing card!

It's almost time for everyone else to see your DI-C creation...YAY!

Julia said...

Oh how sweet!!! Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us : )

Allison said...

Oh my, love, love, love this! That puppy is awesome and you have incorporated that bracket just perfectly!

mulberry station said...

Ahhh, Teri your puppy card is so cute. I lvoe the color combo and your designs are always wonderful!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so darling, love that puppy!!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Teri

Another great card and thanks for introducing me to another challenge blog!! LPS looks interesting.

Ali x

Mary J said...

Oooh, I wanna cuddle it! Lovely card!