Tuesday, 29 September 2009

Little Christmas Penguin


Hiya folks.

At last I get to play some challenges - I was getting withdrawl symptoms! So much so that I am entering this one into FIVE challenges!! Woah - that's gotta be a record for me. . .

First up, the sketch, which is from Friday Sketchers - a lovely simple sketch! BOY do they get a load of entries!!

Next, there are two challenges with Christmas themes this week. One is at Bee Crafty, the other at A Spoon Full Of Sugar.

At Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge, they wanted to see Animals getting up to things - well my little Penguin has been sneaking around with gifts galore!

My first visit to DU2DS, their theme is to use dies and punches - my flower is made with punches of different shapes and sizes, with inked petals, and some gold stickles.

My Penguin is a digi-image that I drew myself, and is also for sale in my little blog shop - Delicious Doodles. I coloured it with my usual watercolour pencils, and layered it with foam pads for extra dimension. The backing papers are all from Tinker & Co., from last years Gingerbread Man collection.

Phew! That'll keep me going for a while - I don't think!!

16 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

fabulous

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Lil Daffodil said...

Oooh Teri,
This card is so so cute. I love that little penguin and the colours are fabulous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Bee said...

Adorable penguin! Lovely card and well done on fitting so many challenges. Thanks for joining the Bee Crafty one :)

Annette said...

He is so cute, love the flower, very Christmassy, well done 5 in 1 take care X:)

Sandra said...

Just adorable! Your Penguin is sooooo sweet. Thank you for joining us on Dare U 2 Digi Stamp.
Sandra x

PaperCrafty said...

Adorable card!! Love the little penquin. Thanks for playing along with us at Bee Crafty!!

Kim said...

Adorable penguin image and that flower is amazing! This card is "chillin"
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Jackie said...

love it... fabby card, but that Penguin is just adorable... (a must have !) :) x

Jill said...

aww this is so cute Teri I love it thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Larissa said...

Such a sweet card! love your penguin, so very cute! Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.

Hugs,
Larissa

aardvarkpest said...

Fab card, Such a cute penguin.Well done for combining so many challenges.

Glenda

Donna said...

Fantastic take on this weeks animal antics theme! Thanks for joining us at SCSC :) Donna x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, love the adorable penquin.
luv
Debby

Donna said...

Fantastic card, great layout and a really cute penguin digi! Thanks for playing along with our diecuts challenge at DU2DS :) Donna x

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Teri, I love that cute penguin and your design is gorgeous! Well done on all those challenges too :). Glad you could join us at DU2DS this time. Chris :)

Biscuitlid said...

lovely card, those handmade christmas flowers are fab.

Thanks for playing along at Bee Crafty

Victoria
x