Tuesday, 8 September 2009

It's Dino-mite!


This card is headed for two challenges today.

First up - Digital Tuesday Challenge. Yeah I'm on the ball for this one - only came out a few hours ago, and here I am with card finished and ready to go! Must be ill or something?!?

Their challenge this week is to use an image that is for Teens/Children/Babies, but it MUST be digital. Suits me. That's all I do, I don't do rubber (not on a card anyways - LOL!!)

Next up - at the Funky Hand Challenge Blog, Get Funky. They want to see a project for the boys, but it needs to include something from the Funky Hand shop. Well I bought one of their downloadable sets the other day - Minty Madness, so I thought I would use that.

The Dinosaur is named Tyrone, and is from the Tinker & Co. set Dino-mite, which I have layered with foam pads for extra depth.

15 comments:

Anice said...

Thanks very much for joining in with this months Get Funky! Challenge. I love your dino, he is fab and he goes brill with the Minty Madness papers. Another wonderful creation!
Anice xx

Lythan said...

this is fab Teri - a roaring success in fact. Thanks for getting Funky!

Lora said...

I love this! Great boy card. Love the image and papers and the fun sentiment too.
Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday.
Lora x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Teri

Totally fabulous card, I thought about getting the dinosaur set from here and I love the way you coloured them. I opted for Dustin Pike set instead!! Yet to use them but should for these themes.

Ali x

Kath said...

this is so cute Teri....such an adorable dino and Minty Madness is one of my fave collections...great take on the challenge and thanks for joining in the fun with the Get Funky Gang...hugs kath xxxxx

~Michelle~ said...

CUTE dino! Love it! Thanks for playing the Digital Tuesday Challenge!

Kim said...

Tyrone is cuuuute! I just adore this card. Your coloring on this is just perfect. Love your design!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Inger said...

What a cute and coool card!!
Love it! :)

Best regards Inger

Lori said...

This is just TOO cute. I love that dino!

Martha said...

how cute, what a fun card!

Carol said...

Oh my gosh! what a fab dinosaur! and i'd almost forgotten how yummy those MM papers are....just perfect :)
Thanks for Getting Funky with us....hope to see you back....

Hugs
Carol x

Allison said...

great card ,love the dino
Thanks for playing along with our second Get Funky challenge and good luck
AllisonX

Dolly said...

Great design, love those minty madness papers my fave. Thanks for joining in the fun at Get Funky, hope to see you again next month...:)

MrsK said...

Hi Terri, i love the dino card it's really cool and the setiment is great! Sal xx

Tip Top said...

Hehehehe! I think Dinos are very underated and I do like them! Thanks for entering the Get Funky! Challenge – hope you can join us again next month! Get Funky!