Sunday, 6 September 2009

Friday Sketchers - Batty Bat


A quicky post here then.

I used the sketch at Friday Sketchers for this card today. They have some stamps up for grabs for some lucky winners!

I made a Halloween card with this sketch. The papers were freebie downloads at Free Digital Scrapbooking.com, which had Halloween papers and more.

The image itself is my own design coloured with watercolour papers, and layered up with foam pads.

I named this fella Batty Bat (original eh?) and he is available for purchase at my sister blog Delicious Doodles, along with more Halloween digi-images and loads of other cuties!! Feel free to pay it a visit. . .

10 comments:

joey said...

OOOOH Teri I love this card! halloween is not my thing, but everything about this card rocks!. Joey.xxx

Avril Ann said...

Teri this is fantastic, I love it, so unusual, but sums up halloween fantastically, Hugs Avril xx

Dragonlady said...

What can I say - I am batty about your bat!!!! Great Halloween card and I must go and do some crafting daughter wants to get on her computer - we can't work at the same time!!

Ali x

TannyP said...

He's so cute! What a fabulous card, Teri!!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

OMGosh ... this is too cute Teri!! And what fantastic papers!! Too cool!!

Kim said...

Oh, I just LOVE this little bat! your design is just perfect! I've left an award for you on my blog
Blessings,
Kim xXx

PaperCrafty said...

Darling card Teri!! I love the bat!!

Rachel said...

OMGosh how cute is this bat!!! you have got the cutest images Teri!
hugs,
Rachel

Arlana said...

what a fun image Teri. Your card is so darling!!!

Saskia said...

The most lovely bat I've ever seen!

Saskia :)