Monday, 21 September 2009

Digital Ink Co. Challenge #3



Wow folks! What a load of lovely entries we had for last week's challenge at Digital Ink Co. We loved visiting your blogs.

This week we have a recipe to follow - real easy peasey! Two designer papers and three buttons/brads or eyelets - that's it!!

Now, we on the DT had to use an image from Beary Dust (Sue) - available at the Digital Ink Co shop, along with many other wonderful images. I chose to use a fella named 'Holden' for my card. He's a cute little Pup isn't he?

The papers I used are from Funky Hand - Minty Madness the set is called. These are digital downloads - just the job! I made the flowers with some leftover bits from my box and a couple of flower punches, with some metallic brads for the centres. 'Holden' the dog is coloured using watercolour pencils, and layered up with foam pads.

Now for your turn! There is a yummy prize up for the winner - a set of digi-images from Reece's Designs - nip over to the challenge blog HERE to take a look at this prize, and see the DT's lovely creations! There is also a CANDY RAFFLE running until 19th October - so get over and put your name down for that! Can't wait to see all of your brilliant creations!

6 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is just TOOOO CUTE Teri!! Love how you gave him dimension and having him spotlighted on the circle is awesome!! GREAT job!!

TannyP said...

I adore Holden and you did such a fabulous job with the dimension on him....awesome card, Teri!

Micki said...

Girl, your coloring is awesome. I can't ever get the highlights right. Awesome card and great, great job with the image! Lovin' it!

hugs

Saskia said...

Cute, cute card!!!!!!!!!!

Saskia :)

Judy said...

Teri doll.

It doesn't get much cuter than this!! Gosh I love the 3 D effect. Superb job hun

Blessings and lots of love,
Judy

Kim said...

Oh my goodness, Holden is the most adorable little bear I do believe I've seen on a card! He looks just as if he could wrap his arms around the neck of a loving little child! Fantastic card Teri, you are so very talented! Love what you did!
Blessings,
Kim xXx