Thursday, 24 September 2009

Bee Crafty - Bookmark

Phew - didn't think I was EVER going to find my mojo for this project, but it sneaked up on me this morning!

I was busily making up the card in my last posting, and suddenly had a thought - why not do a bookmark for the Bee Crafty theme with the leaves I have left over?



So here we are. I used a piece of the orange card I had left over too, stuck my leaves all over it and cut it in half to make two sides. Then I printed off the FREEBIE on the Bee Crafty Blog and coloured it with watercolour pencils. Not too chuffed with my own colouring really - a bit sloppy for me!


I raised that panel on foam pads, and then made a tassle and attached it to finish off with. Ta-Da!

Isn't it great when Mr Mojo comes flooding back to you!?!

7 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

This is awesome, Teri! I think your coloring is fabby!
Hugs,
Lisa

TannyP said...

Love the books! You really make this pretty, Teri - such beautiful leaves from your yard!

Michelle said...

Hi Teri
Just catching up on teamies blogs, love what you have been doing. Both the bookmark and the leaf card are fab. So simple yet stunning. Wish I had known you were only and hour away last week, would have scrounged a coffee off you. Still there's always next year - we are in aviemore this week every year and love every minute of it!
x Michelle

Saskia said...

Lovely work Teri!!

Saskia :)

Rose said...

These are really nice Teri! I love bookmarks and do a lot of reading!

Bee said...

Love the leaves and the gorgeous oranges, very seasonal and the use of the digi gives this super bookmark a clear identity. Thanks for joining the Bee Crafty challenge :)

LORi said...

How fun...Love your coloring!! Thanks for playing along with us at Bee Crafty!!!