Monday, 7 September 2009

Award Time!



This award was given to me a few days ago by Annette, a customer from my Delicious Doodles blog, and a lovely lady she is too. You can check out her yummy blog here!! Thanks hun!! Hope you're having fun with your new images!?!



I recieved this gorgeous award the other day from the lovely Teri at Teri's Craft Spot. Thanks hun! She is one of my fellow team-mates at Winter Wonderland. Go check out her blog, she has some wonderful creations to inspire you there!!



This award was given to me by Kim at Memories In Thyme. She is my newest team-mate over at Digital Ink Co. Her blog has some gorgeous work - go check her out!!
Many thanks to all you lovely ladies out there in blogland - your comments mean a lot to me and I appreciate every one of them!!

1 comment:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Teri

Wow just like buses!!!
Congratulations you deserve them.

Ali x