Sunday, 2 August 2009

Winter Wonderland

Time for this week's new theme at Winter Wonderland, which is funnily enough 'Winter Wonderland'!

We'd love to see your take on the theme, and to help, there is an optional sketch to follow



Don't forget, you don't have to use the sketch if you don't want to, but we'd still love to see your Winter scenes.

Here is my take on the theme. I made a box card with an aperture window to see the scene through. This was a bit of a challenge for me, as I hadn't made one like this before.


All the 'flowery' bits in the corners are made using little shape punches, and the bigger snowflakes are die cut shapes. Here is a close-up view:


So, whizz on over and take a look at the rest of the Design Team's inspiration, and have a go yourself. Every card helps build up your stash ready for the Christmas panic - oops, I mean period!

11 comments:

joey said...

Hiya Teri,

WOW I adore your creation, the detail is fantastic and the colours gorgeous! love it :O)

Joey.xxx

ps: sorry I havent stopped by much I hope to change that this week.x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Oh wow, you never dissapoint, this is just stunning, I love it.

Hugs

Sarah

Pascale said...

Hi Teri,

I adore your boxed creation how intriguing it is with the sense of depth and all that wonderful detail.
Hugs Pascale

Teri said...

Teri ... this is so beautiful. The colours are gorgeous and the whole project just amazing.

Teri xx

dolcreations said...

Teri your card for Winter Wonderland is just stunning..Wow!
I love how you have made the card pop...
I also love the rest of your cards!!! Wow!
Christine

PaperCrafty said...

Fabulous creation!!

Dawn said...

Hiya Teri

Wow I had a sharp intake of breath when I saw this - it is just STUNNING!!Must have taken ages

I'm up in Peterhead so not too far at all really - haven't been to Elgin in a long time!!

hugs
Dawn
x
Eeh when I'm stuck in photo shop - know how to crop that's about it LOL I'll know who to ask.

Ali said...

Stunning creation!!

Debbie said...

Holy Moley, this is a jaw dropper for sure.Absolutely beautiful

Rachel said...

Wow, this card is fabulous!! i love all the details on it.
hugs,
Rachel

Nikki said...

Wow what a card to inspire you into making Christmas Cards thanks for sharing this beauty :)
Nikki