Saturday, 15 August 2009

Winter Wonderland - Home for the Holidays


It's time for another theme at Winter Wonderland, which this week is 'Home for the Holidays'.

I must admit I found it hard to find anything suitable for this one, so I came up with my own picture which I did as a line drawing, printed it out, and coloured it in with watercolour pencils.

I followed a sketch on another challenge, from Spoonful of Sugar, which I thought fit the picture layout quite nicely.

Loved these purple and blue papers from Tinker & Co., they go so well together I just HAD to use them!!

A few sequins, some glittery Snow Writer, and Vwualla (think that's how you spell it?)


Kept it nice and simple this week, for a change. Next week on the other hand. . .

Now, get yourself over to Winter Wonderland and have a nosey at all the DT's inspiration, and have a go yourself, why not?

7 comments:

Anne said...

Gasp!!! There is no end to your talent Teri!! This is just soooooo impressive! What a fabulous drawing!!! And what a gorgeous card! Wow! xx

Teri said...

Amazing! And Gorgeous! xxx

Lynda said...

This is gorgeous Teri - what a brilliant image you've drawn. You are truly talented.

Love Lynda xxx

Secret Crafter said...

Wow this is fabulous Teri. Good luck with the new Digi blog. Will you put this drawing on it for us pretty please?. Hugs, Wendy x

Dragonlady said...

I really love this card. the image is sooooo lovely and great background papers.

Ali x

PaperCrafty said...

Very pretty Teri!!

dolcreations said...

This one is beautiful..I just love the idea of watercolouring..Just fantastic! Love it!
Christine