Saturday, 15 August 2009

Weyhey! Two Lovely Awards!!


BIG HUGS, and Mega Thank You's go out to two lovely ladies today, for passing lovely awards to me.
First I would like to thank my fellow team-mate Judi at Sweet Bloomin Scraps for nominating myself for this first award - Thanks Hun!

Next , the lovely Ali, AKA Dragonlady at Crafty Dragons for nominating me for this second award - Thanks Hun!
In return for recieving these awards you have to:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.

4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting.

5. Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers.

6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.

7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know you nominated them

Have to get my thinking cap on here. Seven interesting facts about me (God, I'm so boring really)

1. I hate housework - the place is sooo dusty!
2. I love to create, been crafting forever since I can remember in one way or another.
3. I used to be Manager of a few Pubs (along with the hubby) before the sproggs came along.
4. Was born in Bristol, lived in Gloucestershire as a teenager, lived in North Wales, Worcester, Malvern, and now live in bonny Scotland.
5. I hate physical activity, never liked Gym at school. Most I do is walk kiddies to school, or go to post box! Naughty me!
Woah, this is hard!
6. My craft stuff has taken over the dining room, we only use it once a week now for the Sunday roast!
7. Ah! I am attempting to set up a digital image download business using my own creations.

That was difficult - told you I was really boring!

Now for seven nominations:

1. Priscilla at Midnight Madness. Her challenge blog is really inspiring.
2. Wendy at Secret Crafter. Her cards are so lovely.
3. Anne at Annes Corner. Her things are just so creative!
4. Jeannie at Dragonfly Journeys. Her cards are always so cheerful.
5. Katy at Katys Bloggeroo. Such yummy creations.
6. Liz at Liz's Cards and Layouts. Clever use of dies and buttons and more!
7. Lesley at Pinkles Dreams. Gorgeous cards!

That was difficult too, I don't know that many folk yet to pass these things onto!

5 comments:

Anne said...

OMGoodness, I am very flattered!!! Thank You soooo very much Teri, this is so kind and I really appreciate it! {{{HUGS}}} xx

Liz Weber said...

Hi Teri, thanks so much for my award {{hugs}} that was so super sweet of you. Good Luck with the digi image business, how exciting is that and I can relate to #5 very much lol!

Congrats on receiving these 2 lovely awards - very deserved.

Secret Crafter said...

Hi Teri - thank you so much for nominating me for this award. I feel so privileged. Hugs, Wendy x

katy said...

Oh Teri, thank you for thinking of me :) and thanks for sharing some facts ...not boring at all ! Good luck with your download business...you've got the talent so go for it :)
Love Katy x

Priscilla said...

Hi Terri, I finally made it back to your blog...WOW, how awesome!!! Thank you so much dear. I will post it on my Awards Post on my blog with a link back to you here. I am very touched and thank you for your kind words :)