Tuesday, 11 August 2009

Tuesday Taggers - Birds and Bees

There goes another week! Don't know where they go to. . .

This week's theme at Tuesday Taggers is 'The Birds and the Bees' - but no, I'm not going down THAT road!! - LOL

I couldn't find what I wanted on the market out there, so came up with my own design for this card. A cute little bee getting a hug from a friendly birdy. Aw!




I created this as a line drawing - loads of faffing about in photoshop after the initial sketch itself - then printed it out a few times (on the same sheet of card of course!) then coloured in with watercolour pencils. I don't own any of those expensive pens people go on about!!

Then I 'borrowed' some backing papers from a magazine and twiddled with them 'till I got what I needed.

The circle tag again I created myself, and added some little gold dots with Pebeo Touch dimensional paint, similar thing round the card with chocolate coloured paint. Topped off with a lovely gold bow.

So, hop on over for loads more fabulous DT inspiration, there will be a prize on offer too (more details to follow).

What, you still here . . . ??

5 comments:

Clarky J said...

Wow Teri you NEED to start a shop selling your digi stamps hun this is Fabulous. Love the cute round greeting too! xx Janet

joey said...

Hiya Teri

oooooh your drawing is gorgeous, this birdy is too cute! and I love your colourwork on him too!

Joey.xxx

Teri said...

Awwww Teri!!! This is just too cute! Love it!

Teri xx

Kit said...

love that birdy very sweet and your colouring in work is fantastic

PaperCrafty said...

Terri~your card is super cute!! The images are darling.