Wednesday, 5 August 2009

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - 9


Hi all.

This is my first post as Design Team Member for Sweet Sketch Wednesday. We are on sketch 9 this week.

I decided to use a freebie image I came across ages ago (sorry, can't remember where now!) together with papers that I've had hanging around, just begging to be used.

I made some flowers with shaped punches and added ink to the petals for extra effect, along with some lovely little gems.

Why not head on over and have a go yourself? There's loads of inspiration for you from the lovely DT.

10 comments:

Arlana said...

Teri I just love your darling birds and flowers. Thanks for being part of the design Team.

dolcreations said...

Wow..this card is very nice. I love the birds and flowers!
Christine

mulberry station said...

Teri, what a sweet card. Love the little birds and flowers. The colors are so nice. Great card!

Kelly Landers said...

Glad to have you on our DT!! Your work is great! These are the cutest little birdies I have ever seen!!

Love your card!

PaperCrafty said...

Terri, your card is so sweet!! I just love those birdies & Flowers.

Jeannie said...

Super sweet!
The colors are fabulous!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

RoseOhio said...

What a great card! Very pretty! Welcome to the DT!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Love this card...the birds are so cute! Love your signature flowers. I have a card coming up that has similar flowers....but yours are so beautiful...love all the colors you do them in. I also love the card above your Vintage Milly Bling!!! Every thing is wonderful about that card!!!

Hope Jacare said...

Beautiful card - those birds are so cute! Cheers Claire x

Sweet Momiji said...

This is too cute!! I love those sweet little birds!

Momiji