Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - 10

Can you believe another week gone already!

At this rate we'll be at Christmas before we know it - LOL.

Well, it's time for my next offering at Sweet Sketch Wednesday, sketch 10.

I found loads of freebies at My Grafico, and decided to use the papers I downloaded from them for my backing, followed by some papers from Tinker & Co., which went quite well together.

The ribbon and lace were from my local haberdashery, and the flowers made by myself from punched shapes.



The cute birdies are a download from Tinker & Co., part of a new line they have started. They normally do kits, but are now doing stamps and digi stamps too.

Why don't you pop over and take a look at the rest of the Design Teams inspiration, maybe even have a go yourself. . .?

7 comments:

RoseOhio said...

This is so adorable Teri! I love those images! Super card! You are so busy, I don't know how you do it!

Jeannie said...

Cute, cute and more cute!
I dig digitals and especially when they're free!! Thank you!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Arlana said...

Teri love your bird card. Those images are so adorable!!! Thanks for being such a sweet part of the design team.

mulberry station said...

Love your images of the birds. Really pretty card.

Sweet Momiji said...

This is just too cute!! I love those little birds! Adorable!!
I love your style!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

Hugs,
Momiji

sweetbloominscraps said...

Love your digital birdies and the way you put it all together for SSW. I still love how you always use your flowers!

Check out my blog. I have something for you!

Kelly Landers said...

Teri these little birds are so adorable! I love how you incorporated them into the SSW sketch!

Good luck with your digistamp venture!