Sunday, 2 August 2009

Sweet Sketch - Last Post!!


Hi folks. This will be my last post as a normal challenge entry. Next week I start proper on the Design Team at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and I am thrilled to bits to be joining the Team there. Some lovely ladies with loads of talent. Why not hop over and take a look, maybe even join in. . .?

This card I made using a lovely little Oriental Geisha which I designed myself. I have made toppers from this drawing and sold quite a few on ebay already!

I've been wanting to do a card for ages based on that topper, and this sketch just fitted it so perfectly.

8 comments:

Teri said...

Teri .. your talent amazes me. Your designs are stunning. Have you thought about selling them? Honestly, they are gorgeous!

Teri xx

PaperCrafty said...

Teri, wonderful card!! Love all the detail and colors. Great Job!! Thanks for playing along with us at SSW and can't wait till you play with the DT next week!!

mulberry station said...

What an adorable card. I love the geisha girl. I have really been like the oriental designs lately. This is just too cute. Nice to have you apart of our DT team.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is so gorgeous - I love your Geisha and the card design suits her perfectly.
Thanks for the link to the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Blog, I will definitely be checking that out - and good look being on the DT.
Caroline xxx

Hope Jacare said...

Some lovely work to visit upon my return - and congrats on all the DT positions aswell! Cheers Claire x

Arlana said...

Welcome to the design team Teri and thanks for playing along this week. You card is so adorable. You did a fablous job on this weeks sketch.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Isn't she adorable????? Great Job! Glad you posted your card! Welcome to the Design Team!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Beautiful card and welcome!!!