Thursday, 6 August 2009

Rosie Dee - Holidays


Just one challenge to enter today. My mojo has evaporated at the moment. Too much to think about, not enough brain space!

Been worrying about the state of my fingers, I have Psoriasis all over in bits, including under my finger and toe nails, but just recently developed some swelling in one of my finger joints (funnily enough it's the finger you use to 'flip the birdie'!!)

Unfortunately it's in the wrong hand! Wouldn't mind so much if it was my leftie, but it's the righty, and I'm right handed. Anyway, been to X-ray today, so I'll have to wait now to see what the Quack says!! Just hope it doesn't mean I have to give up crafting in the future - fingers crossed (excuse the pun!)

BUT, that's enough of my whineing!!!

This card was made for the Rosie Dee challenge, which is all about HOLIDAYS this month. So I thought I would do a card with a sentiment to match the mood I'm in. They have a sketchy to follow for this week's challenge, which is a challenge in itself!!

Get on over there and have a go!

5 comments:

blackdragon said...

you whinge all you like girl... i'll keep my fingers crossed for you... love your take on the sketch, i found it a challenge too! thanks for playing at rosiedees... i always love seeing what you come up with.
HUGS lynx

mulberry station said...

What a fun sketch Teri. It makes me want to go to the beach!! Great job!

Kaz said...

Lovely Teri, I hope there's nothing too wrong with your finger that stops you crafting.
Thanks for joining us on R-D's x

Jo Austin said...

Oooooh I love this card.. how summery is that!

Thank you for joining in our challenge this week..

Love Jo xx

Gez said...

Gorgeous card Teri. Hope your finger improves. Thanks for joining us this week. Gez.