Thursday, 13 August 2009

Rainbow Ladies - Dragons

Hiya folks,

Stumbled across another challenge blog today, courtesy of Blackdragon, one of my followers. She is guest designer this week at Rainbow Ladies Challenge Blog, and has set the theme of 'Dragons'.

I just HAD to join in with that one, as I have a lovely little topper I made for St. David's Day that I never used, so it is ideal for this challenge.




I made the Dragon itself with some felt/flock type material, and the wings with leather effect card. All the claws and eyes were fiddly to cut out, but I was pleased with the overall design.

I haven't given him a name yet, I had thought maybe 'Rex' the little red dragon. Any other ideas??

6 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

I think is fab Teri and you could call him 'Puff' lol - no just joking really. Well done on a fab entry this week hope you will return for another challenge too. Love Cynthia x

Rachel said...

OMGoodness how cute is that!!! you did a FABULOUS job.
hugs,
Rachel

mar1ene said...

Oooo how cute! love it :)
Marlene x

blackdragon said...

OH I LOVE HIM... IS HE GONNA BE ONE OF YOUR DIGI IMAGES... COS IF HE IS YOU'VE MADE A SALE KIDO, I LOVE HIM TO BITS.
LOVE LYNX

Dragonlady said...

Hi again

What a lovely dragon image. He is so cute.

Ali x

AUsome mom said...

Congrats on the win!! I LOVE your card!! Such a 3-D wonder!! Great job and thanks for playing with us at MyGraphico!!