Thursday, 27 August 2009

Polka Doodles Challenge


I hope I can fit this one in on time!!

BOY has my week been hectic. Don't know if I'm on my arse or my elbow. . .

This card was whizzed up this afternoon using some of Polka Doodles lovely papers and images from their Sugar Birdies CD. Lovely and funky! The flowery border was from my local craft shop. So gorgeous I HAD to have it!

Their theme was a sketch this week, but I only had the chance to have a go this afternoon, what with other DT work, and a Guest DT spot at Digital Delights today, so I'm off now to slot this one in before the challenge finishes. . .!!

7 comments:

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles!! Beautiful card!!!!!

Saskia :)

Kris L said...

I love purple and green together and that flower ribbon is so cute. Thanks for joining in this week at Polkadoodles...Kris

TannyP said...

LOL! I've never heard that description before, but I think it describes my week, as well! This card turned out beautifully. Love the colors on your sweet butterflies.

Kerry said...

Very pretty card and I love the colours. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles.

Lisa Foster said...

Super Cute, Teri! Happy Friday! Hugs, Lisa

Tip Top said...

Lovely card and I do like the colour combination! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

Hope Jacare said...

Great card - fab colours! Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles! Cheers Claire x