Saturday, 22 August 2009

Little Paper Shop Sketch - Halloween


This card was made kind of at the last minute, as the challenge at the Little Paper Shop finishes soon.

I had some Halloween stuff in mind, so thought I'd incorporate that into the sketch.

I found LOADS of freebies to download at Free Digital Scrapbooking.com, which had Halloween papers and elements which I used.

I drew my own Pumpkin, which I printed out twice and coloured with watercolour pencils.

I will be uploading this Pumpkin soon to my other blog Delicious Doodles, for you to purchase if you like.

10 comments:

stampinsilvia said...

What a great card! I love the pumpkins! Thanks for playing in the LPS sketch challenge! The little bats are a great little accent!

Bonnie said...

Fabulous! Love the bats and pumpkins! Thanks for playing!

Kelly Landers said...

The pumpkins you drew are so cute! I love this adorable Halloween card! Thanks for the tip on the free digi stuff!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh how cute, love those pumpkins!

Jennifer {jennifer-g} said...

This is fabulous!! Halloween is my favorite reason to make cards. :) I love the bats for the top accent and all your papers came together beautifully. Thanks for playing in the LPS sketch challenge - good luck!

Julia said...

Love it! Your pumpkins are awesome!

PaperCrafty said...

Very cute!! Love the pumpkins!

Allison said...

Oh my...you drew those pumpkins? Jeebus...I wish I could even draw the circle part right! Love this...that distressed paper in the BG is awesome! One of the best takes I have seen...seriously!

Lisa Foster said...

This is fantastic! GREAT jack-o-lanterns! Love the whole thing! Hugs, Lisa

Ida P. Krause said...

Awesome card! - Just found your blog through Stampin When I Can and I'm glad I did as you are a wonderful stamper/artist.