Tuesday, 4 August 2009

Little Paper Shop - My Grafico


Two challenges to enter with this post.

First I followed the sketch on Little Paper Shop this week, quite challenging, as it was pretty simple with no indication of if pics or text was required.

Next to My Grafico, where the challenge is to make a Baby card using images or papers from their collection. I chose to use some backing paper from the 'Colours of Spring' set. This is a new challenge blog for me, I haven't come across them until now. Hopefully I can play there often now I know where they are!!

Everything else, except the gem and the lace were compiled on the computer, and cut out or 'punched' out by hand, before assembly.

11 comments:

Jackie said...

What a very pretty card, love the sofy colours :o)
Jackie xx

Avril Ann said...

Fab card Teri, love the colours you have used and the sentiment is lovely. Hugs Avril xx

PaperCrafty said...

Sweet card!! Love the soft colors.

Bonnie said...

Hey! What a fabulous card! I am so happy that you used our sketch from Little Paper Shop!! Thanks for playing along!!

Martha said...

ahhh this is so cute, love the colors., thanks for playing with us at MyGrafico

Danielle said...

Such a sweet card Teri - love the paper and lace and that gorgeous little flower! Adorable!
Hugs, Danielle
ps. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comment - I hope you can come back!

Lana said...

Great card thanks for playing
Hugs
Lana x

Maria Matter said...

Teri, this is absolutely delightful! You have a lovely blog!!!
Blessings, Maria

Stephanie said...

Teri - this is just gorgeous...I love plaids, especially for baby cards! So glad you joined us this week for the MyGrafico challenge and hope to see you more :)

Katie said...

Teri,
That's a super sweet card!
We hope to see you again at MGC!
Katie

raindropecho said...

Look at this gorgeous card! Love that lace and that sweet flower! Thanks for joining us this week :D
- Ann @ MyGrafico Challenges