Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Little Paper Shop - Midnight Madness #14


I am combining two challenges today.

First I followed the yummy sketch over at Midnight Madness. They've got loads of goodies on offer, and tutorials to follow now as well! Excellent!

Next I used the theme at The Little Paper Shop, which is to use your favourite colour combo. Well mine varies a lot, but at the moment I do seem to be using a lot of pink and green, so that's what I went for.

Papers I used from Tinker & Co - oooh, big surprise! The Milly image is from them too (before anyone says, no I didn't colour it, it is a digital image and comes already coloured).

Ribbons from my stash.

9 comments:

Phyllis said...

Cute, cute image. Lovely card. The Midnight Madness Design Team wants to thank you for playing along with us this week.

Phyllis MMDesign Team
aka SparklePlenty1000 at SCS

dolcreations said...

This is just adorable. I just love that image and how you have done your card...great job!
Christine

PaperCrafty said...

Very sweet card!!

Priscilla said...

Hey Terri,
Your are quickly becoming one of my favorites:) Your cards always have a warmth about them along with great workmanship. Wonderful job with the sketch. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge this week :)Thanks for the shout out about the tutorial too :)
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Carolyn said...

Very beautiful! I love the image, and the colors and dp are just lovely. Fabulous job this week. Thank you so much for playing with us at the MMSC this week. We love having you and hope that you will join us in the fun again next week.

Carolyn MMSC DT

Sue @ McMahon Five Designs said...

Hi Terri! Your image is beautiful. Your entire card is just lovely! Not sure if you knew or not but if you post my store logo on your blog you get extra freebies if your name is drawn this week! Good Luck! Thank you for joining us this week! See you next week!

Sue
MMDT Member

Julie said...

This is lovely, great card

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful!! I love your coloring of that adorable image!!! Too sweet! Great job on the MMSC this week. Thanks for playing along!

Terri E. said...

Cute arm details. Terrific job on the midnight madness stampers sketch challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.